|Every Single Verse in KJV bible that has to do with rapture is below.|
Note: Anything colored RED has to do with the resurrection.
Eze 37:1-20 KJVresurrection
(1) The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
(2) And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
(3) And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
(4) Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
(5) Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
(6) And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
(7) So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
(8) And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
(9) Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
(10) So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
(11) Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
(12) Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
(13) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
(14) And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Ecc 12:7 KJVDifference between Soul, Flesh, and the spirit, not resurrection
(7) Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.
Dan 12:1-2 KJVresurrection
(1) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
(2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
Jer 30:1-9 KJVnot resurrection
(1) The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying,
(2) Thus speaketh the LORD God of Israel, saying, Write thee all the words that I have spoken unto thee in a book.
(3) For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.
(4) And these are the words that the LORD spake concerning Israel and concerning Judah.
(5) For thus saith the LORD; We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace.
(6) Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?
(7) Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
(8) For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
(9) But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
Isaiah 26:14-21 KJVresurrection
(14) They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise: therefore hast thou visited and destroyed them, and made all their memory to perish.
(15) Thou hast increased the nation, O LORD, thou hast increased the nation: thou art glorified: thou hadst removed it far unto all the ends of the earth.
(16) LORD, in trouble have they visited thee, they poured out a prayer when thy chastening was upon them.
(17) Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in thy sight, O LORD.
(18) We have been with child, we have been in pain, we have as it were brought forth wind; we have not wrought any deliverance in the earth; neither have the inhabitants of the world fallen.
(19) Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.
(20) Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
(21) For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Isaiah 27:13 KJV
"It will come about also in that day that a great trumpet will be blown; and those who were perishing in the land of Assyria and who were scattered in the land of Egypt will come and worship the LORD in the holy mountain at Jerusalem."
Gen 5:21-24 KJVnot resurrection, 2 witnesses Heb 9:27 KJV (27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
(21) And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
(22) And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:
(23) And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
(24) And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
Heb 11:5 KJV
(5) By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
2Ki 2:1-12 KJVnot resurrection, 2 witnesses Heb 9:27 KJV (27) And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
(1) And it came to pass, when the LORD would take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
(2) And Elijah said unto Elisha, Tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Bethel. And Elisha said unto him, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they went down to Bethel.
(3) And the sons of the prophets that were at Bethel came forth to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he said, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
(4) And Elijah said unto him, Elisha, tarry here, I pray thee; for the LORD hath sent me to Jericho. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. So they came to Jericho.
(5) And the sons of the prophets that were at Jericho came to Elisha, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the LORD will take away thy master from thy head to day? And he answered, Yea, I know it; hold ye your peace.
(6) And Elijah said unto him, Tarry, I pray thee, here; for the LORD hath sent me to Jordan. And he said, As the LORD liveth, and as thy soul liveth, I will not leave thee. And they two went on.
(7) And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went, and stood to view afar off: and they two stood by Jordan.
(8) And Elijah took his mantle, and wrapped it together, and smote the waters, and they were divided hither and thither, so that they two went over on dry ground.
(9) And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
(10) And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so.
(11) And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
(12) And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces.
Ezekiel 33:4 KJV resurrection
- The Lord coming in the clouds and the rapture: Dorothy Tuesday, January 7 2020 10:35 pm
- Free bible umar shariff Wednesday, June 17 2020 3:11 pm
- i want to you to send me a bible by prince derby Thursday, March 12 2020 7:53 pm
- bible by Hipolito Del valle Tuesday, December 31 2019 6:35 am
- i want a free bible by Emmanuel Baah Sunday, March 7 2021 1:49 pm
- items Agbemor Emmanuel Saturday, January 11 2020 5:00 pm
- oforooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OFORI STEPHEN Monday, September 7 2020 10:51 am
- oforooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OFORI STEPHEN Monday, June 15 2020 3:48 am
- Please send me bible and other books about God Charles Boakye Thursday, October 3 2019 12:40 am
- Dear sir madam agamah joseph Saturday, January 12 2019 11:53 am
- THE RAPTURE Louise Evans Saturday, January 18 2020 11:30 am
- Can I Help? Pastor Brenda Morris Wednesday, February 12 2020 9:45 pm
- anything with kjv. Brenda Morris Monday, August 12 2019 2:26 pm
- please send this messages old&new testments Rev.eliabakka Sunday, December 8 2019 6:45 pm
- rapture Demetria Tuesday, February 23 2021 12:24 am
- RAPTURE WAYNE CRABB Wednesday, June 24 2020 7:14 am
|Web-Ministry Site Tree