Parable of the Lost Sheep
KJV Matthew 12:11-11
(11) And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
KJV Matthew 18:11-14
(11) For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost.
(12) How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
(13) And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
(14) Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.
KJV Luke 15:3-7
(3) And he spake this parable unto them, saying,
(4) What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?
(5) And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
(6) And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.
(7) I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance.
|Web-Ministry Site Tree
Simple Rules for this Site!
Posted by Webmaster on Saturday, August 31 2002
Web-Ministry is intended for the Glory of God.
Please try to be respectful of God and to be reverent toward His Word, which is the Holy Bible.
Some may not be Christian nor agree with Christian theology in general,
but please be respectful of those that do and to Christendom in general.
People from all walks of life and backgrounds of faith are welcome here,
including the backslidden and nonbelievers, as well.
We may not all agree... but we can agree to disagree, at least.
However, any potential disagreements still need to remain civil in nature, and should stay as such.
Please, just debate the points of your position, if necessary, and refrain from ad hominem attacks.
Slandering and name calling serve no productive purpose.
Posting rules are based upon decent conduct and generally acceptable chat behavior and,
also, on Christian beliefs and morals found in the Holy Bible.
Please refrain from using offensive language or obscenely suggestive innuendo.
Usernames that are not becoming of basic common decency and morality are not to be used and may possibly result in membership cancellation.
Refusing to follow forum rules may result in membership cancellation and possibly some or all applicable posts being deleted and if necessary... entire threads.
If you feel these things to be unacceptable, please find another forum to post on.Thank you.